Friday, June 10, 2011
This conference highlighted innovative and contemporary approaches to neonatal care with a focus on fostering collaboration and dialogue among neonatology groups in the greater NJ area to improve infant outcomes. This activity will be submitted for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. This program has been accredited 6 CRCE’s.
A poster symposium was held during the neoFORUM conference to share the work that is being done by conference participants at their respective institutions. Eligible topics for poster presentation included original research, quality improvement initiatives, historical perspectives, and case presentations.
- Eduardo H. Bancalari, M.D., Professor of Pediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology; Director, Division of Neonatology, University of Miami, Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine; Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Richard A. Ehrenkranz, M.D., Professor of Pediatrics and Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences; Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital; Yale University School of Medicine
- Neil N. Finer, M.D., Professor of Pediatrics; Director, Division of Neonatology; University of California San Diego Medicine Center; University of California San Diego School of Medicine
- Kristi L. Watterberg, M.D., University of New Mexico School of Medicine; Professor of Pediatrics; Vice Chair, Department of Pediatrics; Chief, Division of Neonatology
- Lectures by internationally renowned speakers
- Clinical forum with open discussions among all attendees
- Academic poster presentations by regional neonatal health care professionals
- Sponsor exhibits by supporting organizations